Eligible originating sites:
- The office of a physician or practitioner;
- Critical Access Hospitals;
- Rural Health Clinics;
- Federally Qualified Health Centers;
- Federal telehealth demonstration project sites.
In addition, originating sites must be located in one of the following:
- A federally designated Rural Health Professional Shortage Area;
- A county outside of a Metropolitan Statistical Area;
- An entity that participates in a federal telemedicine demonstration project.
Source: Code of HI Rules 17-1737.